Belmira BARBOSA AMADO, ®
- Nascimento: 27 Nov 1920, Cabo Verde
- Óbito: 3 Jul 2015, Dorchester, Suffolk, Massachusetts, United States com 94 anos de idade
- Sepult.: 6 Jul 2015, Mattapan, Suffolk, Massachusetts, United States
Eventos de relevo na sua vida:
• Foto idade avançada: com a sobrinha-bisneta helga, 2013.
• Anúncio necrológico / Agradecimento de condolencias. Monteiro, Belmira Barbosa Amado originally of Fogo, Cape Verde passed in Boston on July 3, 2015. One of nineteen children born to the late Joao and Maria Barbosa Amado. Beloved wife to the late Manuel Monteiro. She leaves her loving brother Antonio C. Barbosa Amado and her sister Catarina Mafaldo Barbosa Amado. Forever to cherish her memories are 82 nieces and nephews along with her loved god sons and daughters and a host of other family members and friends.
She was predeceased by 16 of her brothers and sisters Silvina Barbosa Amado, Olivio Barbosa Amado, Benvindo B. Amado Riberio, Alfredo Barbosa Amado, Alice B. Amado Rosario, Zara Barbosa Amado, Clairmundo Barbosa Amado, Jose Barbosa Amado, Ernesto Barbosa Amado, Carlos Barbosa Amado, Gertrudes Barbosa Amado, Joaquin Barbosa Amado, Ana Barbosa Amado, Emilio Barbosa Amado, Berta Barbosa Amado and Linda Barbosa Amado.
Visiting with family and friends will be Monday, July 6, 2015 from 5-8PM at St. Peter's Parish 311 Bowdoin Street, Dorchester, MA 02122. Funeral Mass will be Tuesday starting at 9:30AM also from the church.
Arrangements entrusted to George Lopes Funeral Home 821 Cummins Highway, Mattapan, MA 02126.