Elizabeth Jane ARNOT, ®
Elizabeth Jane ARNOT, ®
Notas sobre o óbito:
Elizabeth Arnot-Hopffer died June 14 from internal injures she received in a car crash the previous day, according to a news release from Sunnyside Unified School District.
Eventos de relevo na sua vida:
• Anotações gerais. Elizabeth Arnot-Hopffer is the Bilingual Curriculum Specialist and a Spanish reading teacher at Davis Bilingual Magnet School in Tucson, Arizona. She has worked as a bilingual classroom and resource teacher for Tucson Unified School District and as a Bilingual Teacher Educator at the University of Arizona. Ms. Arnot-Hopffer is site coordinator for a longitudinal study of biliteracy development and language ideology sponsored by the Spencer Foundation. She is a doctoral student of Language, Reading, and Culture at the University of Arizona.
• Formação: PhD em Language, Reading, and Culture,, em Tucson, Pima, Arizona, USA. Na Universidade do Arizona
• Foto casal.
• Anúncio necrológico / Agradecimento de condolencias: Published in the Arizona Daily Star on June 17, 2009,,. ARNOT-HOPFFER, Elizabeth Jane, 51, passed away Sunday, June 14, 2009 from injuries suffered in an auto accident the day prior. Elizabeth was born June 23, 1958 to Jim and Marie Arnot in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. She lived with her parents for a brief time in Stillwater, Oklahoma before the family relocated to Lincoln, Nebraska where Elizabeth spent her childhood. Elizabeth will be remembered by family and friends for her lifelong commitment to social justice, diversity and education. She recently received her doctorate from the University of Arizona in Language Reading and Culture. She also received her bachelor's and master's degrees from U of A. Her career included serving in Tucson Unified School District as a bilingual elementary and middle school teacher, bilingual resource specialist, curriculum specialist and principal designee. She also served as a clinical assistant professor in the UA College of Education and as director of the Cooperative Association of States for Scholarship, a program of Georgetown University hosted by the U of A that brought educators to Tucson from Central America for training. She was appointed principal to Los Ranchitos Elementary School in the Sunnyside School District on June 1, 2009. In January 1985, mutual friends introduced Elizabeth to the love of her life, Decio Hopffer. They were married three years later on November 26, 1988. Elizabeth and Decio were blessed with two wonderful children, Decio Salvador, born April 28, 1991 and Carlos William, born May 25, 1994. She is survived by her husband, Decio; sons, Decio Salvador and Carlos William, all of Tucson; father, James Arnot of Oklahoma City and mother and step-father, Marie and Loyd Fischer of Lincoln, Nebraska; father and mother-in-law, Salvador and Milucy Hopffer and sister-in-law, Daguimar Hopffer of the Cape Verde Islands; sister and husband, Ann and Steve Davis of Grass Valley, California; brother and sister-in-law, Charlie and Susan Arnot of Kansas City, Missouri; brother, Jim Arnot from Tucson; sister, Brenda Arnot from Polk, Nebraska and dozens of extended family members all of whom will miss her dearly. A Memorial Service will be held at 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, June 18, 2009 at Southside Presbyterian Church, 317 West 23rd Street in Tucson. A reception celebrating Elizabeth's life will be held following the service at the church. Memorial contributions can be made to the Hopffer Family Education Fund at any Tucson area Old Pueblo Credit Union or to the Tucson Police Department Foundation, 3900 East Timrod, Suite 7, Tucson, Arizona 85711.
Elizabeth casou com Décio Paulo Frederico HOPFFER, ®, filho de Salvador Francisco Carlos HOPFFER, ® e Maria Lucília Fernandes Silves FERREIRA, ®. (Décio Paulo Frederico HOPFFER, ® nasceu em 1966 em Praia, Santiago, Cabo Verde.)
Esclarecimentos do administrador deste site genealógico:
1) Muitas vezes por falta dum contacto não foi possível pedir às pessoas a devida autorização para divulgar seus dados e fotos neste site. A estas pessoas apresento desde já desculpas pelos eventuais constrangimentos causados por este procedimento, que foi, não por indelicadeza, mas sim e apenas, com intuito académico. Assim, aos que não desejariam conceder tal autorização, peço o favor de me contactarem com instruções a respeito (endereço electrónico incluso nesta página).
2) Se quiser comentar ou solicitar o retiro, acrescento ou a troca de dados, documentos ou fotografias, sinta-se livre para nos contactar (e-mail a seguir) a fim de atendermos ao seu pedido.
3) A todos os que quiserem colaborar na construção desta árvore, convido igualmente a enviar informações, ficheiros e fotos para:
4) Os nomes seguidos de um asterisco (*) são os dos ascendentes directos de Jorge Sousa Brito. Assim, ao navegar em linha ascendente a partir de um nome e encontrar um com (*), saberá que este é de um antepassado comum a JSB e ao portador do nome donde partiu
4) Nomes seguidos de um ® estão retratados por uma fotografia, uma pintura, um desenho ou uma escultura de seu portador
Pode procurar outros eventuais nomes nesta árvore utilizando a "box" a seguir: