José BARBOSA AMADO
- Nascimento: 1926, Fogo, Cabo Verde
- Casamento (1): Otília CORREIA
- Óbito: 11 Jun 1999, Fogo, Cabo Verde com 73 anos de idade
José também usou o nome Djedje.
Eventos de relevo na sua vida:
• Residência, 1999, Pawtucket, Providence, Rhode Island, USA.
• Obituário / Agradecimento de condolências. FOGO, Cape Verde -- Jose Barbosa Amado, 73, of Pawtucket, R. I., known to family and friends as "Djedje," died unexpectedly, Friday, June 11, 1999 while on a business trip to Fogo. He was the husband of Otilia "Titi" Correia Amado of Pawtucket and son of the late Jesuina Montrond Amado and Fortunato Barbosa Amado. Mr. Amado was born in Fogo, and was a successful merchant in Brava before immigrating to the United States. He lived in Pawtucket and was a retiree of Seville Dye Co., Woonsocket, R.I.
Survivors include his widow; five sons, Olavo Vaz Amado of Dorchester, Mass., Carlos A. Amado of New Bedford, Mass., Olavo B. Amado of Fort Bragg, N.C., Jesse B. Amado of Scituate, Mass. and Joseph C. Amado of Pawtucket, R.I.; three daughters, Clara H. Roderick of East Providence, R.I., and Jesuina "Jazz" B. Pena and Zulmira "Millie" B. Amado, both of Pawtucket; 22 grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; several nieces and nephews; a brother, Casimiro B. Amado of Pawtucket; and two sisters, Josefina B. Vicente and Clementina B. Gomes, both of Pawtucket.
He was the father of the late John Teixeira and brother of the late Olavo, Carlos B. and Joseph Amado and Maria Rezendes.
His memorial service will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Edward's Church on Weeden Street, Pawtucket.
José casou com Otília CORREIA. (Otília CORREIA nasceu a 1 Nov 1934.)